- Dawn of a New Age
- We see a strange barrier forming in the CPU industry. In the 1990s, the easiest way to improve performance was to increase the clock speed, but above 3 Gigahertz a processor becomes so hot that it needs a substantial cooling solution.
- An epic clash between the two most powerful sorcerers in the world. Mama mia!
- The New Act IV
- The shakespearean tragedy rewritten as a light comedy? That's right. After over 400 years, there is finally a funny take on the 4th act of Romeo and Juliet. DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to be an expert on ye olde english.
- Physicists' Trialogue
- 3 great thinkers collide.
- Celebrity Jeopardy
- If you've ever seen a Celebrity Jeopardy skit on Saturday Night Live, then you know what to expect. This time, the cast of the Mark Twain classic, Huckleberry Finn, is in for a snappy round against returning champion, Alex Trebek. Let the hilarity ensue.
The Adventures of Vezquex, Daodos, Tenshimaru, and Friends, and The Expo of Doom
- Fanboys, randomness, and adventure. The ongoing screenplay of the virtual adventures of 4 overzealous friends as they battle evil money-grubbing corporations, zombie fanboys, and each other. Their whims will take them all over the globe to meet and partake in a plethora of pop game culture.
- A Brief History of Football (Soccer)
- A woven tale of the origin of the world's most popular sport.
- Guide to Character Acting: Buddhist Monk
- When the hero has been beaten and needs to train for victory at the end of the movie, where does he go? He journeys to a distant land, seeking the wisdom of a monk, which ensues in a montage. Step by step, I will guide you through the intracacies of playing the role of the monk.
- The Children of the Ashes
- A scary dream troubles a young mind. Or was it a dream? Or wasn't it?
- Rapier #1: Evasion
- One. Titilating. Spaceship. Chase. Period. If you are a sci-fi fan or just adventurous at heart, then this is a read for you. The sequel is coming any decade now.